Friday, May 4, 2018

Final Post - Hermans

I can't believe this semester is coming to a close already. I personally really enjoyed this class, especially compared to my other classes as I just felt intellectually stimulated without all the anxiety and cramming that my other classes gave me.. I found myself getting reminded of ideas and causes that I really care about and have thought about in my own time. Many the topics on medicine and food. How our society has come to the point where any unhealthy lifestyle can be curable with additive chemicals and how American's continue to consume huge amount of additive sugar daily probably without even realizing it, basically because of capitalism. I'm so glad I was able to take this and get stimulated by other classmates' ideas again, and work with a really amazing group that came up with a really interesting background report, debate topic, and poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

I am profoundly interested in the Cartesian split. I knew what it was pretty vaguely before this course, but did not fully understand it at ...